Step into the clinic.走入问诊堂。
Sit with a licensed TCM practitioner from wherever you are. Pulse, tongue, and intake — all in a single quiet conversation.无论身在何处,与持证中医师对坐。脉象、舌诊、问诊——一次平静的对话之中。

Our practitioners are taking new patients.我们的医师正在接诊新患者。
Pick a quiet moment.选一个安静的时刻。
Which service is right for you?哪一項服務 適合您?
AI Wellness AssessmentAI 健康評估
TCM Consultation中醫問診
Herb Shop中藥房
Not sure? Start with the free wellness assessment — your practitioner can recommend the next step.不確定?先從免費健康評估開始 —— 醫師會推薦下一步。
Discover your TCM constitution發現您的 體質類型
Upload a tongue photo or answer a short questionnaire. AI generates a TCM wellness insight, then a licensed practitioner reviews it before it reaches you. Educational guidance, not a medical diagnosis.上傳舌頭照片或填寫簡短問卷。AI 生成中醫健康洞察,由持牌醫師審核後送達。為健康教育,並非醫療診斷。
How it works流程
- Take a tongue photo OR complete a 10-question constitution quiz (your choice — or do both for a fuller picture).拍攝舌頭照片或完成 10 題體質問卷(任選 —— 或兩者皆做,獲得更完整評估)。
- Our AI generates a wellness insight describing your TCM constitution and any patterns it detects.AI 生成健康洞察,描述體質類型與檢測到的模式。
- A licensed TCM practitioner reviews the AI output and adds their own clinical notes before publishing it to you.持牌中醫師審核 AI 輸出,加上臨床備註後發佈。
- You receive the wellness report in your portal — typically within 24 hours of submission.於入口收到健康報告 —— 通常於提交後 24 小時內。
Pricing收費
Common questions · 常見問題
How accurate is the AI assessment?AI 評估的準確度?
The AI provides TCM wellness insights based on tongue imaging and questionnaire responses. It's a starting point, not a diagnosis — a licensed practitioner always reviews and refines the output before you see it. For active health concerns, book a video consultation.AI 根據舌診影像與問卷生成中醫健康洞察。這是起點,並非診斷 —— 持牌醫師會審核並修正後再送達。如有具體健康問題,請預約視訊問診。
Is my tongue photo private?舌頭照片是否保密?
Yes — your photo is stored encrypted in your portal and only shared with the practitioner reviewing your assessment. PDPA-compliant. You can delete it any time from Settings.是的 —— 照片於入口加密儲存,僅與審核您評估的醫師共享。符合 PDPA。您可隨時於設定中刪除。
Sit with a real TCM practitioner與真正的 中醫師對話
Video consultations with licensed TCM practitioners. Tongue, voice, observation, and detailed history-taking — applied to your concern. The practitioner can issue herbal prescriptions if needed, dispensed by our partner pharmacy. In-person consultations coming soon.與持牌中醫師視訊問診。望聞問與詳細問診 —— 依您的情況進行。如需要,醫師可開立中藥處方,由合作藥房調配。親診服務即將推出。
How it works流程
- Book a slot in your portal — choose your preferred language, and (optionally) a specific practitioner.於入口預約時段 —— 選擇偏好語言,可指定醫師。
- Arrive on time: click the consultation link in your portal at the appointed slot.準時上線:依約點擊入口的問診連結。
- The practitioner conducts the consultation — typically 15–20 minutes per session.醫師進行問診 —— 每次約 15–20 分鐘。
- You receive a written case record + (if applicable) a herbal prescription that goes directly to the partner pharmacy for dispatch.您收到書面病歷與(如需要)藥方;藥方直接送至合作藥房調配出貨。
Pricing收費
Common questions · 常見問題
Will I see in-person consultations later?未來會有親診服務嗎?
Yes — in-person consultations are on our near-term roadmap. We're starting video-only at launch so every patient gets the same quality experience regardless of where they live in Malaysia. When in-person opens, we'll announce locations, pricing, and booking flow ahead of time.會的 —— 親診服務在我們短期計劃中。公測期先採視訊以確保品質一致。開放時會提前公告地點、收費與預約流程。
How long is a consultation?問診時長?
Each consultation runs about 15–20 minutes — focused, efficient, and led by a licensed TCM practitioner. Complex concerns may need a follow-up.每次約 15–20 分鐘 —— 由持牌中醫師主導。較複雜的情況可能需要複診。
What if I need to cancel or reschedule?如需取消或改期?
More than 24 hours before: full refund. Within 24h, more than 2h: 50% refund. Within 2h or no-show: no refund. Reschedule up to twice for free if more than 24h out.24 小時前取消:全額退款。24 小時內、2 小時前:退 50%。2 小時內或未出席:不退款。24 小時前可免費改期最多兩次。
Can I bring previous medical reports?可以提供過往醫療報告嗎?
Yes — and we encourage it. Upload them to your portal before the appointment. Recent blood tests, imaging, and current Western prescriptions help the practitioner see the full picture.可以 —— 並建議您這樣做。問診前請上傳至入口。近期血液檢查、影像報告、目前西藥資訊有助於醫師了解整體情況。
Quality herbs to your door優質中藥 配送到家
After your consultation, your practitioner's herbal prescription goes directly to our partner pharmacy. A licensed pharmacist double-checks every order before dispatch. Over-the-counter herbal supplements also available without prescription.問診後,醫師處方直接送至合作藥房。持牌藥師於出貨前複核每筆訂單。亦提供無需處方的保健中藥。
How it works流程
- Your practitioner issues a herbal prescription during or after the consultation.醫師於問診中或之後開立處方。
- The prescription routes to our partner pharmacy for dispensing.處方傳送至合作藥房調配。
- A licensed pharmacist double-checks the herbs, dosage, and any drug interactions.持牌藥師複核中藥、劑量與藥物交互作用。
- Herbs are packaged and shipped to your address — usually within 1–3 business days in Klang Valley.中藥包裝後配送至您的地址 —— 巴生谷通常 1–3 個工作天送達。
Pricing收費
Common questions · 常見問題
Are the herbs T&CM-licensed?中藥是否經 T&CM 認可?
Our partner pharmacy is licensed by Malaysia's T&CM Council and sources herbs from registered suppliers. Every prescription is dispensed by a licensed pharmacist.合作藥房由馬來西亞 T&CM 理事會認可,中藥來自註冊供應商。每筆處方均由持牌藥師調配。
Can I refill a prescription?可以續配處方嗎?
Yes — your practitioner can authorise refills directly in your portal. Some formulas require a follow-up before re-issue.可以 —— 醫師可於入口直接授權續配。部分配方需先複診。
Questions across all three關於三項服務
Do I need to do the wellness assessment before booking a consultation?預約問診前需先做健康評估嗎?
No — they're independent. You can book a consultation directly. But if you've done the assessment first, your practitioner has more context entering the session.不需要 —— 兩者獨立。可直接預約問診。若先完成評估,醫師於問診時有更多參考。
Are my records private across the three services?三項服務之間記錄是否保密?
Your data lives in one secure portal. Practitioners and the pharmacist see only what's relevant to their role — practitioners see your assessment + history, the pharmacy only sees the prescription. PDPA-compliant throughout.資料於同一安全入口。醫師與藥師僅查看與其職責相關之資訊 —— 醫師查看評估與病史,藥房僅查看處方。全程符合 PDPA。
What if I have a Western medical condition?若同時有西醫疾病?
TCM and Western medicine can complement each other. Bring your current Western prescriptions and recent reports — our practitioners will note any interaction concerns. We always recommend consulting your Western doctor for chronic conditions.中西醫可互補。請提供現服西藥與近期報告 —— 醫師會留意藥物交互。慢性病請持續諮詢您的西醫師。
Begin with the step that fits you.從 適合您 的一步開始。
Free wellness assessment, video consultation from RM 35, or prescription-linked herb shop — all under one roof.免費健康評估、RM 35 起的視訊問診、處方對接的中藥房 —— 一站完成。